SHIPPING & RETURNS
Flat rate shipping of $7.00 for U.S. Orders. International shipping rates vary based on weight. Shipping price calculated upon checkout
Please allow 5-7 Business Days for Orders to Ship.
Apparel is made on demand, so at the present time, there are no return or exchange options available. please check back in the near future.
Apparel runs true to size and will not shrink when air dried.
The Privacy Statement applies to the collection, storage, use and dissemination by (greatness & Company) of your (You, Your) personal information.
As we value your privacy, we take the necessary precautions to comply with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter or upload photos. When ordering or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, date of birth, mailing address or phone number.
We may collect and use non-personal information such as the identity of your Internet browser, the type of operating system you use, your IP address and the domain name of your Internet service provider to optimize our goods and services to you.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
We use your Personal Information to provide you with information, process your orders and for any related or ancillary purposes, including, without limitation:
(a) to process transactions;
(b) to personalize your experience;
(c) to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you;
(d) to improve customer service by responding to your customer service requests and support needs;
(e) to enable us to comply with any regulatory reporting and legal obligations; and
(f) to enable us to transfer the same to any successors and/or assigns of our business.
We may engage third party service providers to assist with delivery, security, professional advisory, banking, payment processing or technology services. These parties may be required to handle your Personal Information and if they do, they must safeguard this information and only use it for the purposes it was supplied, although we are not responsible for ensuring this.
DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
This policy was last modified August 2017.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Our website, found under the URLs www.GreatnessAndCo.Com operated by Greatness & Company. All references to “we”, “us” and “our” shall be deemed to be references to Greatness & Co. and references to “you” and “your” shall be deemed to be references to persons placing an order via this website.
The following terms and conditions apply to all use of the Greatness & Co. website. By placing an order with us you agree to have read, understood and accepted to these terms and conditions. Please note, as these may be subject to change at any time without notice, it is your responsibility to check this page prior to any use or purchase. If you have any queries regarding our terms and conditions, please contact us before use or order placement.
• When placing an order, you agree that all details you provide to www.GreatnessAndCo.com for the purpose of purchasing goods are accurate and complete in all respects.
• Your contract for purchases made through www.GreatnessAndCo.com is with Greatness & Co. and you confirm that all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only and are not for resale.
• All orders are subject to product availability and acceptance by Greatness & Co.
• The price and availability of goods are subject to change without notice.
• By placing an order via this website, you are making an offer to Greatness & Co.to purchase the goods detailed in your order upon the terms described, at which point your payment card will be pre-authorized.
• You certify that the payment method you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds in your account to cover payment of the product/s ordered.
• If any product from your order is unavailable, we will contact you by email, then attempt to fulfill your order and confirm details of any cancellation made where fulfillment has not been possible.
• It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught willfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will have their details passed onto the Police.
Greatness & Co. reserves the right to terminate our agreement with you and to suspend or terminate your access to the site immediately and without notice to you if:
• You fail to make payment to us when due.
• You breach any of our terms and conditions.
• If requested by us to do so, you fail to provide within a reasonable time frame, sufficient information to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity.
• We suspect you have engaged, or are about to engage, or have way of being involved in fraudulent or illegal activity on www.GreatnessAndCo.com
Conformity of Goods
Every care is taken to ensure that the description, specification and pricing of all products shown on our website and in our catalogues is correct. The product information and specification provided is not binding, but is carefully considered and intended to give a general description of each product.
While the color reproduction of each product is a close representation, we cannot accept any responsibility for any variation in color caused by the differences in browser software.
Greatness & Co .will act immediately to correct any error identified and are under no legal obligation to honor a price displayed in error.
www.GreatnessAndCo.com accepts most major credit cards including Mastercard, Visa, Delta, and American Express. All prices displayed are inclusive of MD sales tax at the current rate.
All delivery time-frames stated are estimated and may be subject to change.
For full details, please refer to our Shipping & Returns Page.